ALLEGRO Pizza Oven by Alfa Forni
The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits. The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked. The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- Fuel: Wood or Lump Coal
- Cooking Floor W x D: 39.3 x 27.5" (100 x 70 cm)
- Patented High Performance Forninox Technology
- Pizza Capacity: 5
- Base Option Available
- Maximum Temperature: 1000°F (500° C)
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Height including Chimney: 58.7" (149 cm)
- Cooking Floor Height: 37.4”
- Oven Mouth width: 23.2”
- Weight: Top only 308 lbs - with base 485 lbs
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Made in Italy
- NOTE: Due to Covid-19 challenges, the possibility of shipping delays may be expected. Our staff does it's best to expedite and monitor your order. Thank you for your understanding and patience.